Janet's Closet Forum
a proposition - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Stories (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: a proposition (/showthread.php?tid=4819)

Pages: 1 2

a proposition - trixy - 02-11-2019

Hey girls I have an unusual question.  I usually buy a lot of my gurl clothing at a local thrift store.  About 2 months ago an older gentleman began working there.. I try to be discreet but he saw me looking at pantyhose, heels panties and short skirts.  He came up to me and asked if he could help me pick out something.  I was embarrassed to say the least.  He said don't worry he would help me.  Any way he went into the back room and came out with some very sexy black stockings still in their original package.  I bought them.  I went back a few days later and he was still working there.  He said that he knew that I dressed and he had a proposition for me.. He said if I were to give him a bj in the back room on Mondays he would give me heels, hose and dresses at a discount and some for free...  It was getting late and he took me in a dressing room and showed me his cock.  It was a really nice large size and I stroked it but I did not blow him.  What do you think girls?  Should I suck him for the items he suggested?

RE: a proposition - MichelleL - 02-11-2019

Well honey, if he was cute, and nice.... But I can see your dilemma; 'so you want me to go down on you in exchange for clothes'? Personally, I'd like there to be some sort of equal relationship there. But if it is sex for clothes, then one could say that is no different than sex for a dinner date, or sex for money for that reason. Hell, even when I was working before I retired, I often joked to myself that I was a prostitute to some extent; I was trading what my body could do for money. But you will get no judgement from me if you decide to do it. Personally, I might just do it, for the sheer kinkiness of it. If you do, please do it discretely and safely. And don't let him take pictures, unless you want him to. If I want pictures of my trysts, they are taken with my phone only. Love you, Michelle Heart

RE: a proposition - trixy - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:26 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Well honey, if he was cute, and nice.... But I can see your dilemma; 'so you want me to go down on you in exchange for clothes'? Personally, I'd like there to be some sort of equal relationship there. But if it is sex for clothes, then one could say that is no different than sex for a dinner date, or sex for money for that reason. Hell, even when I was working before I retired, I often joked to myself that I was a prostitute to some extent; I was trading what my body could do for money. But you will get no judgement from me if you decide to do it. Personally, I might just do it, for the sheer kinkiness of it. If you do, please do it discretely and safely. And don't let him take pictures, unless you want him to. If I want pictures of my trysts, they are taken with my phone only. Love you, Michelle Heart

Michelle,
Thank you for your advice. I have thought about this quite often. He asked if i could wear pantyhose under my clothes if I do decide to suck him I will say this, I was being conservative when I mentioned the size of his cock. It was really big. When I was stroking him he tried to put his hands down my pants. He said he would like to date me and he could open the shop after hours and I could come fully dressed. I don't know. He is in his late 60s and I think I would like to get to know him better but I am worried. Did I mention his cock was huge?

RE: a proposition - michelle.busty - 02-11-2019

Maybe you should have him take you out first...dressed....put the pressure on him. Seems he is just looking for some dark room action without commitment. And be careful about the "open the shop after hours"... may be cameras, including his own....but I do agree with Michelle....the kinky factor is through the roof

RE: a proposition - MichelleL - 02-11-2019

Oh Michelle, you and I certainly think alike on that kinky stuff. But I certainly agree, put the pressure on him. Hell, we are women, not toys; unless WE want to be toys. If I give myself, either long term, or a one night stand, it will be on both our terms. Otherwise, we start getting close to saying that 'R' word. And this is one woman you do not want to mess with if that happens. Full consent, is one thing, and a wonderful thing, but deceiving someone into sex - oh, I don't think so.

So Trixie, be safe. Do anything you want to (legally), but do it with both eyes open.

Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

RE: a proposition - Anne - 02-12-2019

I agree with others that the kink factor is through the roof.  It is very exciting but it would be better if you could meet at a more neutral location.  I, too, would be concerned about this fellow having recording devices set up.   Also, how is your comfort level with this guy?  Is there a "creep factor" involved or does he seem to be just an older man that has his own kink desires and those desires include you?  He may be using you but then, are you also not using him for your own desires.  So it goes both ways.   But always err on the side of being safe.  If there is anything that appears "off", go slow and get to know him better...meet in a public place as many times as necessary to assure yourself that you will be safe with him.

RE: a proposition - JodieLynne - 02-14-2019

While the fantasy sounds very exciting, please, please be VERY careful!
If you take this guy up on his offer, you will be alone with a virtual stranger that you know nothing about.

Please don't become the subject of a lurid headline.

RE: a proposition - Slutboy57 - 02-06-2020

(02-11-2019, 03:25 PM)trixy Wrote: Hey girls I have an unusual question.  I usually buy a lot of my gurl clothing at a local thrift store.  About 2 months ago an older gentleman began working there.. I try to be discreet but he saw me looking at pantyhose, heels panties and short skirts.  He came up to me and asked if he could help me pick out something.  I was embarrassed to say the least.  He said don't worry he would help me.  Any way he went into the back room and came out with some very sexy black stockings still in their original package.  I bought them.  I went back a few days later and he was still working there.  He said that he knew that I dressed and he had a proposition for me.. He said if I were to give him a bj in the back room on Mondays he would give me heels, hose and dresses at a discount and some for free...  It was getting late and he took me in a dressing room and showed me his cock.  It was a really nice large size and I stroked it but I did not blow him.  What do you think girls?  Should I suck him for the items he suggested?
 Hi Trixie 
Yes safety should be your first concern, and you went willingly into the dressing room with him.  I'm sure if his employer saw any footage or rumors of footage he would be fired at the.least! So you have some leverage on him as well.   
Yes public sex where there is a chance of getting caught adds a certain thrill and anxiety to it, and in my experience a huge turn on.  The only question in my mind is do you want to blow this magnificent cock, knowing it could lead to pretty things for you and maybe into a relationship.   If were me...I'd have sucked his cock on the spot, and even offered him my ass if he wanted to go there..but that's me because I am a naughty slut!

RE: a proposition - chericdutah - 02-07-2020

I would probably suck him for free,but if he want's to throw in some heels,hell yes

RE: a proposition - Slutboy57 - 02-07-2020

Life is short...eat desert first!