Janet's Closet Forum
"Sex on legs..." - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Janet's Lounge (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: "Sex on legs..." (/showthread.php?tid=4738)

"Sex on legs..." - MichelleL - 12-20-2018

I was reading a quite steamy romance story the other night, and that was a phrase the man used to describe his 'femme' love interest. I can't get that phrase out of my head. That is my goal. If a man ever says that about me, then i know i will have completed my journey and found the man of my dreams. And i will not share him with anyone! Wink Heart  Michelle

RE: "Sex on legs..." - Anne - 12-20-2018

Hi Michelle,
I've been looking for the same person as you for a year now.   From my experience, it is quite difficult to find a man who can and will accept you as the "woman you try and want to be".  I have enjoyed oral sex with a couple of other crossdressers but they want to be en femme as much as me so that situation kind of fails to meet the criteria of finding a man to be with.   I've mentioned this in other posts, but I don't consider myself gay and am not interested in a man-on-man experience.   I want to be Anne for me and for a man who will accept Anne for what she is.   I want to be Anne and please a man as Anne.   I enjoyed performing oral on those two crossdressers because to me, they were dressed en femme but I only saw them as men for me to pleasure.  Trying to find that special guy.....for me, I would have better luck trying to find the Loch Ness monster.  I wish you the best in your search and hope you can fulfill your dream but I caution you that it may take time....more time than you might think.
Heart 
Anne

RE: "Sex on legs..." - MichelleL - 12-20-2018

(12-20-2018, 11:47 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Michelle,
I've been looking for the same person as you for a year now.   From my experience, it is quite difficult to find a man who can and will accept you as the "woman you try and want to be".  I have enjoyed oral sex with a couple of other crossdressers but they want to be en femme as much as me so that situation kind of fails to meet the criteria of finding a man to be with.   I've mentioned this in other posts, but I don't consider myself gay and am not interested in a man-on-man experience.   I want to be Anne for me and for a man who will accept Anne for what she is.   I want to be Anne and please a man as Anne.   I enjoyed performing oral on those two crossdressers because to me, they were dressed en femme but I only saw them as men for me to pleasure.  Trying to find that special guy.....for me, I would have better luck trying to find the Loch Ness monster.  I wish you the best in your search and hope you can fulfill your dream but I caution you that it may take time....more time than you might think.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, oh, I certainly agree. I probably won't either, but I'm not going to give up trying. Maybe at some point i can become that 'cougar on the prowl'. And the same with your comment 'man-on-man experience'. In my mental state, especially when I am dressed femme, I don't see myself as male. In fact, I have come to not really like being dressed as a male anymore. But my societal situation dictates that i do. But someday, i just might find that lover in the morning to wake up to.... Heart  Michelle