Janet's Closet Forum
in Store shopping is the greatest! - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Janet's Lounge (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: in Store shopping is the greatest! (/showthread.php?tid=1361)

in Store shopping is the greatest! - joanne6970 - 11-06-2016

Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me. ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!
Thank you Janet for providing a place like this for people like us.
BTW, I am old enough to be Roxy's Grandfather. But she was so understanding and helpful. she agreed to do my makeup transformation when the event happens in December.

RE: in Store shopping is the greatest! - manomanbaby - 11-11-2016

(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me. ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!
BTW, I am old enough to be Roxy's Grandfather. But she was so understanding and helpful. she agreed to do my makeup transformation when the event happens in December.
I totally agree! There's nothing like in store shopping where you see the actual item you are purchasing.

RE: in Store shopping is the greatest! - prettypaigemarie - 11-12-2016

Yes Roxy is the best. I miss shopping in store

RE: in Store shopping is the greatest! - lorren - 11-12-2016

(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: They are really a great bunch at Janet's. Welcome to our forum.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

RE: in Store shopping is the greatest! - Nicole - 11-20-2016

(11-06-2016, 07:06 AM)joanne6970 Wrote: Visited the store for the first time yesterday. Looking for a wig and breast forms for an upcoming (1st) outing. I felt soooo comfortable in the store! No judgment against me.  ROXY IS THE GREATEST! She helped me pick out the right wig, fitted me for a bra, forms, corset, and shoes. I have never felt so liberated!

Hi Joanne,

I have been visiting Janet's now for several years and I have never had a bad experience. Always the best time spent!  Exclamation  Heart 

Hugs,
Nicole

RE: in Store shopping is the greatest! - Pennycdtv1 - 12-23-2016

My xmass wish is to visit your store and dream dream dream