Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Photo test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With all the girls having posting issues I thought I would try to post on this thread to see if it works

(10-13-2020, 11:06 AM)Kenna Wrote: [ -> ]With all the girls having posting issues I thought I would try to post on this thread to see if it works

Hi Kenna - your photo came thru fine.  I’m not sure what the issue is.  Let’s see if I attach a photo if it comes thru!  Hugs, Suzy

Nope, my photo did not attach! Frustrating!
(10-13-2020, 08:39 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: [ -> ]

(10-13-2020, 11:06 AM)Kenna Wrote: [ -> ]With all the girls having posting issues I thought I would try to post on this thread to see if it works

I see your photo, Kenna.  Let's see if I can post one.

(10-13-2020, 08:39 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: [ -> ]

I see your photo, Kenna.  Let's see if I can post one.

Nope.  It didn't work.

What did you do to post the photo, Kenna?  I used the same procedure I've used in the past, but it didn't work

I choose a file, pick the photo, choose Medium or small size, add attachment then post reply
Wow, Whee, Kenna! You look beautiful!
Amy

I haven't even tried to post any photos of late as so many girls are having a lot of trouble with posting.
your beautiful!
Hi Kenna - love your photo. However, when I try to attach a photo, I don’t get any message like you did regarding gh3 size of the photo. It just looks like it is good and then no photo is attached. Very frustrating! Thanks for sharing, have a great day - Suzy
Hi Kenna, Thanks for taking the time to help. We could use more pictures of beautiful women like you Smile

Another thing to try for those having trouble posting pics is to use a different browser and/or a different device.
I don’t know what the magic is, but I can’t post photos! Why is Janet’s web team so reluctant to address this issue! I don’t get it! Have a great day - Suzy

Kenna -

Insert unsolicited compliment on your looks HERE

: )

Weightlifter Daddy

Looks like some/many of us still can't attach pictures Sad
All it does is flash the screen when you click attach and then there's nothing there.
Pages: 1 2