Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is it about women's shoes? I have always liked most women's shoes and love to wear them.Since going to janets the first time back in July I have bought six pair of them and two pair on line from amazon. I have more women's shoes then men's. I did buy a new pair of men's last week. That was the first men's shoes in 4 years. Do any of you find yourself in the same predicament?

cindyv
Yes, 6 pair on 2.5 months.
Bernice

What is it about women's shoes?  With just a change in heel height, style, color....you change your entire look, your posture, the way you present yourself.   Women's fashion for shoes and all things attire is truly beautiful and amazing.

I could not agree more!
cindyv
Yes, put on a dress, jeans or ligerie and it looks ok but but on a pair of 4-5 inch heels and vavoom.....you change the whole look, I am so envious of the ladies who can walk in those heels so effortlessly 

(10-04-2020, 07:17 AM)Kenna Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, put on a dress, jeans or ligerie and it looks ok but but on a pair of 4-5 inch heels and vavoom.....you change the whole look, I am so envious of the ladies who can walk in those heels so effortlessly 

Hi - the key for me when wearing heels is to not walk like man!  Take small steps, one foot at a time.  Just look how other women walk.  Takes a little practice is all.  By the way, I have posted earlier posts when I could attach photos on where to buy shoes.  I love The Rack at Nordstrom’s!  They have a lot of styles to choose from and sizes up to 13!  I wear a size 10 ladies shoe.  Have fun, Suzy

Shoes definitely help complete the look. I prefer low heels or flats or sandals that shoe my nail polish since I am already tall. It's fun to match shoes to your outfit. Often for me just a pair of feminine sneakers does the trick.