Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Gigi’s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi ladies - is anyone here from the Detroit area?  I was thinking of going one of these weekends to a bar called Gigi’s in Detroit.  It welcomes transgendered women like me and was always a lot of fun.  I’m wondering if they are still open during this pandemic?  I would love to wear my little black dress with my high heels just looking for Mr. Right!  Sometimes it would happen!  So much fun! Wish I could attach a photo of me on me, but that’s not working now.  But I do have photos of me in earlier threads before the forum got broke!  Anyhow, hope your all doing well - Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy, Tell me more about you and this place. How dressed up would I have to get? Contact 7347354435 I can text photo that way

Its cindyc again, I'm from Monroe and quite new to the forum. I feel we are close to the same area where we could get together.

I looked up GIGI's on my phone. It seems they are open again but may just be the patio area. Read some reviews. Some people love it, others will never go back.

(09-15-2020, 05:29 PM)cindyv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Suzy, Tell me more about you and this place. How dressed up would I have to get? Contact 7347354435 I can text photo that way

Its cindyc again, I'm from Monroe and quite new to the forum. I feel we are close to the same area where we could get together.

Hi  - at Gigi’s you can dress anyway you want - formal or informal.  Very casual place. Saturday nights would be big for crossdressers.  Hugs, Suzy