Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Fleece pantyhose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know I recently purchased a product on Amazon that I never knew existed.  Forgive me if it’s common knowledge.  They’re pantyhose lined with flesh toned fleece.  So they’re opaque—covering hair and flaws. They look like you’re wearing dark pantyhose exposing your skin, which is actually the fleece.  They come in three colors— black, gray and brown and come in three different fleece weights.  I bought the black ones just to see how they looked. I was surprised how good my legs look!  Warning... they’re one size fits all and they’re pretty small. Good thing I’m a small girl   Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Jamie

Tried to add photos— no luck. What’s with all the weird script in the text??

Hi Jamie.  I have emailed the administrator of the Forum   [email protected]    several times about the weird characters.  I have included copies of my posts showing how the characters are being inserted into the text.  I have received ZERO reply.  This is disappointing to say the least.  I'm afraid I am approaching the point of giving up on this Forum.

Hi Anne!
I agree. This is a really a bad site. It’s such a great concept, as girls like us all need others to talk and share with. But as it is, it’s not really worth the time. Maybe they just don’t have the people to stay on top of things. It’s too bad because we are the only ones who truly understand the irresistible desires, needs and cravings that we feel.

Jamie

It would be a shame for Janets to get a bad rap over what is hopefully just an application that needs some TLC. But alas, they have been non responsive to my inquires also.

Here is a pic, lets see if it shows up.

Tami

Hey, the picture upload worked for me. Two steps: add file, then attach.
Tami

You look really nice in that pic, Tami.

Thank you Anne. That outfit is way more upscale than what I usually wear, but good for semi formal with the right hair & makeup & shoes & accessories & ...
Hugs & Kisses.
Tami
Sweetjamie, I've never heard of that product. I'll try and find it myself, thanks for the tip.

That's a very elegant outfit, Tami, and you look great in it.
Amy
Tami, you look marvelous!
cindyv