Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Got my first set of breasts today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Omg totally changed my shape I love them.

What's better than when you feel great? Is when you know you look great. Got a real figure now.. the journey is far from over but took a big step to feel like myself

so envious,I got a lot of firming up before I am ready for breasts.btw what size?

I chose a D to fit my body I'm a 44 band and because of my skin tone went with the California kiss breast

That's so wonderful! I just love mine too, it immediately makes me feel feminine and sexy too.
Also, I was assuming they are forms, but are they implants?
Enjoy!
Amy

Hi Amy yes they are forms couldn't do implants but for me forms are best.. I know what you mean I wore them the other night man did it change how I looked at myself

(08-14-2020, 02:04 PM)Mia marrie Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Amy yes they are forms couldn't do implants but for me forms are best.. I know what you mean I wore them the other night man did it change how I looked at myself

You must show us.
Bernice
I got mine Two weeks ago. What A diff. how they make you feel. So happy for you. Enjoy the hell out of them
I ordered my first set that arrived yesterday.  Could barely sleep last night in anticipation of putting them on.  Finally got them on this morning.  OMG!!!  What an unbelievable feeling!  The weight and jiggle.  Freaking Awesome!!!  I got 44D wide.  I'm 6' 3".  They're a tad large, but, I like them that way.

That is so awesome Mia Marie.  I remember when I got my first set of breastforms from Janets Closet.  I ordered the medical adhesive to glue them on my chest.  I love the way they feel...attached to me and tugging on my chest.  Just feels so much more feminine that way.  I was so anxious to wear them that I glued them onto my hairy chest, not realizing I'd be tearing the hair off my chest to get them off.   EEEOOOWWWW!!!!   LOL.  I was such a newb.  Hope you enjoy them for years to cum.

(09-05-2020, 06:18 AM)boots66 Wrote: [ -> ]I ordered my first set that arrived yesterday.  Could barely sleep last night in anticipation of putting them on.  Finally got them on this morning.  OMG!!!  What an unbelievable feeling!  The weight and jiggle.  Freaking Awesome!!!  I got 44D wide.  I'm 6' 3".  They're a tad large, but, I like them that way.

Go girl, I am so happy for you. Some day soon someone is going to hug you and your breasts will be there pressing in between the two of you and it will be wonderful.
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami
Pages: 1 2