Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Becoming Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!  I’m busy edging my way to a more free me!  I’ve always harbored some feelings that were never easy to share with anyone, but I am finding more and more that I just don’t care about others closed minded judgments.

I’m really glad that I have found this forum.  I have already learned quite a few things, and most importantly, found that I am not alone in my feelings and interests.  Thank you all!

I’m looking forward to continuing my journey here, making some new friends, and experiencing some exciting discoveries
Hi Oaklie,
Welcome to the forum.  It was almost three years ago that this forum served as a catalyst to propel me to a better understanding and acceptance of who I am.  Enjoy your journey of self discovery.
(06-24-2020, 02:19 PM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Oaklie,
Welcome to the forum.  It was almost three years ago that this forum served as a catalyst to propel me to a better understanding and acceptance of who I am.  Enjoy your journey of self discovery.

Thanks Anne ❤️ 
Your profile.... parallel!
(06-24-2020, 01:28 PM)Oaklie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!  I’m busy edging my way to a more free me!  I’ve always harbored some feelings that were never easy to share with anyone, but I am finding more and more that I just don’t care about others closed minded judgments.

I’m really glad that I have found this forum.  I have already learned quite a few things, and most importantly, found that I am not alone in my feelings and interests.  Thank you all!

I’m looking forward to continuing my journey here, making some new friends, and experiencing some exciting discoveries
Hello, I am Lorren.
Glad to have you with us gurls.
Lorren
[attachment=2348]
(06-24-2020, 01:28 PM)Oaklie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!  I’m busy edging my way to a more free me!  I’ve always harbored some feelings that were never easy to share with anyone, but I am finding more and more that I just don’t care about others closed minded judgments.

Hello Oaklie. Finding out you are not alone is so important. It was to me.
  I never suffered from any abuse from parents or anyone else about my dressing, I just hid it for years thinking I must be the only one who likes this kind of thing.
  Now I'm so much more at peace with my feminine side, and I enjoy it so much more. Not always as a fetsih, but I just love the feeling of dressing up in women's clothes. Being here and other forums have helped me overcome my fear and shame of being femme.
 Amy