Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: point of view pic of wearing larger sized breas forms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious what they look like from the wearer's point of view, with a bra on.. thinking of getting g-cup sized.
I am all about being passable in public so I would never get a G-cup breastform.  That said, if you are looking at the Squishy Series at Janets, I cannot recommend them if you like to glue your breastforms onto your chest.  The glue does not hold and is a terrible mess to clean up off your chest and off the breastform.
thanks, that's helpful. do you glue the vest-styled ones on?
(06-22-2020, 10:13 AM)nonenone Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, that's helpful. do you glue the vest-styled ones on?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by vest-styled one?   If you are referring to the Velcro breast plate, then no, you would not glue that on.

(06-22-2020, 10:13 AM)nonenone Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, that's helpful. do you glue the vest-styled ones on?

I should also be a bit more clear on my comment about the glue.  The Squishy Series requires a particular type of glue that was weak for holding and a mess to clean up.....however, I have other breastforms that use the medical adhesive and the medical adhesive works very well.
thanks again (sorry for the delay, forgot I posted here, until I came back lookinf for more stuff!!))
I ended up getting a roayener g-cup, I love em , now just need some bras that fit :-)
I think that's obvious. As your body grows, increase the size of your bra for maximum comfort.     wordle unlimited
It seems evident to me. Make sure you're wearing the right size bra for your expanding bust. 
slime rancher 2
Please choose the right shirt for your size, it will make you more comfortable subway surfers
To me, that's a no-brainer. For optimal comfort as your body changes, you should upgrade to a larger bra size.