Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Hi Michaela Pink here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gurls, and Daddy’s, just wanted to say hi! Love Janets, and really love my Sissy Slut Lifestyle.hope I can learn to be a better a Gurl from everyone. Hugs??❤️

Welcome to the forum enjoy I'm sure everyone can help
Hi Michaela...welcome to the forum.  Angel
(06-05-2020, 05:11 AM)Dona Douglas Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum enjoy I'm sure everyone can help

Thanks Gurl  Heart
Hi girls! Chrissy here! Brand new, just introducing myself! Long time closeted CD! But looking to possibly branch out! Hopefully u girls can help me? Thanks
(06-14-2020, 08:37 PM)Cdub Wrote: [ -> ]Hi girls! Chrissy here! Brand new, just introducing myself! Long time closeted CD! But looking to possibly branch out! Hopefully u girls can help me? Thanks

Hi Chrissy....welcome to the Forum.  Hmmmm…."branching out", what does that mean gf?
[attachment=2349 Wrote:Michaela pid='10896' dateline='1591313769']Hi Gurls, and Daddy’s, just wanted to say hi! Love Janets, and really love my Sissy Slut Lifestyle.hope I can learn to be a better a Gurl from everyone. Hugs??❤️

Love your photo. Where you from. I am in lower S.E. Michigan.
Lorren