Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Some pictures from last year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls;
Here's a couple of pictures from last year. One is shot in a Ladies rm, as is obvious, but late at night. That was only about the second time I went into a public washroom as Amy. Wouldn't of wanted a nice GG to come in and wonder why I was doing sellfies in the washroom either.

Another is out on my back deck, just wanting to show off a bit(again).

Amy
[attachment=2321][attachment=2320]
Hello Amy ,

I just wanted to say I Love that leather corset your wearing in that first picture and wouldn't mind knowing where you bought it
Thanks and have a wonderful day
Thank you for the compliment. It is of course real fake leather! Full disclosure and all that.
I bought it at a lingerie chain here called "The Stag Shop". I just went into buy a couple of small things, and ended up buying that, a couple of matching skirts in burgundy, one in my size, and one in my wife's size, plus stockings. After trying the skirt, and finding some matching stockings, I just had to try on the coset/bustier!
It was quite thrilling to try those things on in the store, and having the sales girl look at me! TMI?
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
Take care and be safe!
Amy