Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Sizes for Us Big Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, new here.  Trying to determine proper sizes.  Waist is 38 and height is 6'3.  I am more worried about shoulders.  I have looked at the measuring charts but waist and chest size don't align on them for me.  Do I go with the chest size more than the waist?

Thanks
(12-30-2019, 08:14 PM)Stacey Michelle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, new here.  Trying to determine proper sizes.  Waist is 38 and height is 6'3.  I am more worried about shoulders.  I have looked at the measuring charts but waist and chest size don't align on them for me.  Do I go with the chest size more than the waist?

Thanks

Hi Stacey,  I'm only 5'8" tall so I cannot relate but do sympathize for your plight in finding proper fitting clothes.  Unless one of the other ladies here reply, I would recommend you contact the Janets Closet store directly.  They are supposed to be very good at helping a broad spectrum of ladies find clothing that fits.