Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Me at Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halloween 2019
Hi Sarah....love your outfit and your makeup. Did you go out on the town for Halloween or a party with friends? I did not get to dress up.
(11-07-2019, 07:14 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sarah....love your outfit and your makeup.  Did you go out on the town for Halloween or a party with friends?   I did not get to dress up.

No I pulled 12 hours at work that day. Made a few people uncomfortable. Some couldn't stop looking. One of the office ladies said I make a better looking woman than she does and she's not bad looking.
(11-07-2019, 10:54 AM)Sarah L Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2019, 07:14 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sarah....love your outfit and your makeup.  Did you go out on the town for Halloween or a party with friends?   I did not get to dress up.

No I pulled 12 hours at work that day. Made a few people uncomfortable. Some couldn't stop looking. One of the office ladies said I make a better looking woman than she does and she's not bad looking.

Now that is the ultimate compliment. Big Grin   I told you your makeup looked great!!