Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: waxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if any of y’all had ever been waxed?? I hate shaving !!!! Does anyone wax our kind ???
Hi Dusty,
Where are you located?  Maybe if one of the Forum members is near you, they might recommend.  As for me, I have never had waxing done but I am going through laser and electrolysis treatments to make myself permanently smooth and hair-free.  If you ever want to know more about that, feel free to ask.

Addendum to the above...many men have waxing done because of what they perceive to be a significant "hair issue" with their physical appearance.  I think if you approach most any spa/salon that offers waxing, they will have no problem offering that service to you.  I'm sure most spa/salons would welcome you to see them for a consultation too.
Many men get waxed for aesthetic reasons, and many waxing salons have male clients.

Just do not be surprised if the salon refuses to work on your genitals, but arms, legs, chest & back are fine.
(11-03-2019, 08:31 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: [ -> ]Many men get waxed for aesthetic reasons, and many waxing salons have male clients.

Just do not be surprised if the salon refuses to work on your genitals, but arms, legs, chest & back are fine.

Hi Jodie,
I am currently getting laser treatments for "full bikini".  I was somewhat surprised that they were ok with lasering my testicles and right around my anus.  A gurl's gotta be smooth!!!