Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. My name is Sarah, Im a 48 year old married bi male crossdresser. I've worn panties every day for years. About two years ago I bought my first skirt and top just to wear around the house. As a "joke" I went to work last Halloween in drag. At least that's what I told my coworkers. I was nervous at first but then it felt natural. I actually smiled all day. I got so many good compliments which really set me at ease and boosted my confidence. The best part was when one guy started hitting on me. My wife is very supportive except shaving my chest or legs. I made a set of breasts by layering liquid latex and toilet paper over a balloon. Let it dry overnight then cut the balloon, pulled it out and stuffed it with toilet paper. Since then I bought a pair of breastforms made into a clear bra. My makeup and outfit collection grows every week. I hope to come to Janets Closet to have a full makeover and be fitted for new breastforms. I'd like to get the ones that use adhesive.
Go gurl! Making your breasts....devoted! What took so long to go from panties to skirt/top?
Sarah, I saw quite a few DIY breastform videos on YouTube. Some were just silly, but others seemed to have potential. BTW, my breastforms are from Janet's, and I love them. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
Welcome to the forums Sarah! Enjoy yourself and make friends. Smile
(09-05-2019, 05:18 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: [ -> ]Go gurl!  Making your breasts....devoted!  What took so long to go from panties to skirt/top?

I'm not sure what took so long. I had been rejected in the past by wemen just for telling them I was bi. I told my wife before we got married I was bi she said she was too. At some point she asked if I was going to crossdress and I said no. I was happy with her using toys on me. That was 13 years ago. As time went on I kept looking at wemen's cloths and started getting jealous at how pritty they were. One day I saw a matching skirt and spaghetti strap top and said f#!k it.
(09-05-2019, 06:39 PM)MichelleL Wrote: [ -> ]Sarah, I saw quite a few DIY breastform videos on YouTube. Some were just silly, but others seemed to have potential. BTW, my breastforms are from Janet's, and I love them. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

My first attempt involved a balloon and quinoa. The texture was not good and way to heavy. Then I remembered liquid latex and toilet paper. I took the 38 D bra I had and blew up a balloon untill it filled the cup and tied it off. Then used a Sharpie to mark where the cup stopped. Five layers of liquid latex and toilet paper later I was satisfied with the thickness. I let them dry overnight then popped the balloons and pulled them out. I dusted them with baby powder so they wouldn't stick if they touched. After filling with more toilet paper, I put the bra on, slipped them in the cups and put on a dress. I had boobs! They looked and felt great.

(09-05-2019, 07:02 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Sarah! Enjoy yourself and make friends. Smile

Thank you JodieLynne. I'm so glad I found Janet's Closet and this forum.
Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the forum.  If anyone ever said that those art classes we took in elementary school, working with the glue paper and scissors, was not effective, didn't know you.  Wink  I think you get the award for most creative gurl here on the forum.

Just a word on my experience with the silicone breastforms….I have a pair of the American Woman Narrow Series and the Pride of Detroit Wide Series.  Both use the Hollister Medical glue to glue them onto your chest.  I love the look and feel of them tugging on my chest when I glue them on and both use the Hollister Medical glue and clean up with the accompanying adhesive remover.

I own a pair of the Squishy Series which use the Janets Glue.  I am extremely disappointed at how poorly the Janets glue holds the Squishy Series onto my chest which was hardly not at all.  I followed their instructions and after 15 minutes of attaching to my chest, the Squishy Series started peeling away from my chest.  As if that wasn't disappointing enough, the glue was a mess to clean up afterwards...they recommend using baby oil to clean it up and it took a lot of oil and paper toweling to clean it off the forms AND my chest.  I only wear them in a pocket bra but that defeats the whole purpose of being able to wear them while playing with them without bra fabric getting in the way.  So based on all of this, I recommend staying away from the Squishy Series or any breastforms that use the Janets glue.

It may sound obvious but do SHAVE hair off your chest before wearing the breastforms or you'll regret gluing them on when it comes time to remove them off a hairy chest.  YEEEOOOWWW!!!!
(09-07-2019, 06:19 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sarah,
Welcome to the forum.  If anyone ever said that those art classes we took in elementary school, working with the glue paper and scissors, was not effective, didn't know you.  Wink  I think you get the award for most creative gurl here on the forum.

Just a word on my experience with the silicone breastforms….I have a pair of the American Woman Narrow Series and the Pride of Detroit Wide Series.  Both use the Hollister Medical glue to glue them onto your chest.  I love the look and feel of them tugging on my chest when I glue them on and both use the Hollister Medical glue and clean up with the accompanying adhesive remover.

I own a pair of the Squishy Series which use the Janets Glue.  I am extremely disappointed at how poorly the Janets glue holds the Squishy Series onto my chest which was hardly not at all.  I followed their instructions and after 15 minutes of attaching to my chest, the Squishy Series started peeling away from my chest.  As if that wasn't disappointing enough, the glue was a mess to clean up afterwards...they recommend using baby oil to clean it up and it took a lot of oil and paper toweling to clean it off the forms AND my chest.  I only wear them in a pocket bra but that defeats the whole purpose of being able to wear them while playing with them without bra fabric getting in the way.  So based on all of this, I recommend staying away from the Squishy Series or any breastforms that use the Janets glue.

It may sound obvious but do SHAVE hair off your chest before wearing the breastforms or you'll regret gluing them on when it comes time to remove them off a hairy chest.  YEEEOOOWWW!!!!

Hi Anne, thank you for sharing your experience with the breastforms. I will definitely use the medical grade adhesive.
(09-05-2019, 12:45 PM)LORREN, Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, It's been over a year since I been in the Janet's forum. I sort of laid low for awhile, purged my stuff and tried to quit dressing, but as time goes on, the urge gets stronger and stronger to dress. I am the fetish slutty school girl type and I am a exhibitionist. I am married, over 60, but look way younger. I am tiny build,   5' 5 1/2" Tall, 136 lbs., shave daily from nose to toes, I live South of the Detroit area. My wife doesn't know and it is hard to dress keeping it a secret, but I manage to dress often when she is still at work or goes shopping. Would love to meet up at maybe a park dressed with another gurl from Janet's forum group. I am very cautious being there are lots of weird'o's out there. I can post a few pictures if anyone wants to see what I look like. Shoot me a message. Would love to dress and meet at a park.

Kisses, Lorren

[attachment=2125]
(09-16-2019, 09:01 PM)lorren Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2019, 12:45 PM)LORREN, Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, It's been over a year since I been in the Janet's forum. I sort of laid low for awhile, purged my stuff and tried to quit dressing, but as time goes on, the urge gets stronger and stronger to dress. I am the fetish slutty school girl type and I am a exhibitionist. I am married, over 60, but look way younger. I am tiny build,   5' 5 1/2" Tall, 136 lbs., shave daily from nose to toes, I live South of the Detroit area. My wife doesn't know and it is hard to dress keeping it a secret, but I manage to dress often when she is still at work or goes shopping. Would love to meet up at maybe a park dressed with another gurl from Janet's forum group. I am very cautious being there are lots of weird'o's out there. I can post a few pictures if anyone wants to see what I look like. Shoot me a message. Would love to dress and meet at a park.

Kisses, Lorren

Hi Lorren, welcome back to the forum. WOW you look smokin hot.
Pages: 1 2