Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Sam kissed me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, not a biggie but this past weekend, Sam and I were at a nice restaurant and we’re sitting very close to each other, and out of no where, he lifts my chin and gives me a huge kiss!  Just said he is so happy to be with me!  I was so happy he said that!  I’m a lucky girl!  Other women in the restaurant commented to me when I was in the ladies room how cute he is!  Here is what I wore that night.  WhT do you think?
Suzy, not a big deal! It sure is. Ahhh, to just feel a man's lips on you, while his strong arms are safely holding you in a loving embrace? Yea; that's a big deal. A really BIG deal! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart
(08-13-2019, 06:36 PM)MichelleL Wrote: [ -> ]Suzy, not a big deal! It sure is. Ahhh, to just feel a man's lips on you, while his strong arms are safely holding you in a loving embrace? Yea; that's a big deal. A really BIG deal! Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

Thanks MichelleL!  You are so right, I love having his big arms around me!  For some reason, it seems that the photo I attached earlier on this post did not come through.  So here again is what I wore for my date with Sam!
I guess he kissed you in the dressing room.
(08-16-2019, 06:21 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]I guess he kissed you in the dressing room.

Where did you get that idea?
All of your pictures are of you in a store dressing room.  I guess that's where my idea came from.
(08-17-2019, 05:47 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]All of your pictures are of you in a store dressing room.  I guess that's where my idea came from.

Well Anne, I just think the photos come out as I am.  And yes, I do take a photos of myself in a dressing room.  Lots of room and mirrors.  But I am always dressed as a woman when I am out. Let’s see some pics of you out and about.  Have fun!
(08-17-2019, 04:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2019, 05:47 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]All of your pictures are of you in a store dressing room.  I guess that's where my idea came from.

Well Anne, I just think the photos come out as I am.  And yes, I do take a photos of myself in a dressing room.  Lots of room and mirrors.  But I am always dressed as a woman when I am out. Let’s see some pics of you out and about.  Have fun!

Regrettably I am closeted but at least I don't lie about an imaginary boyfriend.  But if you are always out and about, then posting pics other than dressing room pics wouldn't be a problem for you.
(08-18-2019, 05:38 AM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2019, 04:13 PM)Suzy Wrote: [ -> ]

Regrettably I am closeted but at least I don't lie about an imaginary boyfriend.  But if you are always out and about, then posting pics other than dressing room pics wouldn't be a problem for you.

Wow Anne - I can’t believe how mean spirited you are. I’m done with this forum, it used to be fun.
To quote Ernest Hemingway...."A writer of fiction is really....a congenital liar who invents from his own knowledge or that of other men."
Pages: 1 2