Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Off for lunch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi girls - just bought I would share a photo of me getting ready to go out to lunch with a female friend of mine!  She is widowed and we met awhile back and I let her know of my crossdressing.  She was totally fine with it, and now I have a female friend that we can go out shopping, restaurants, etc., just as two ladies on the town!  So much fun!
Maybe its just me, but I notice you seem to nearly always be in a dressing room at a store. Do you go there to dress before going out with your new friends? Just confused...
(07-27-2019, 06:35 PM)michelle.busty Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its just me, but I notice you seem to nearly always be in a dressing room at a store. Do you go there to dress before going out with your new friends? Just confused...
No, I always dress at home before going out.  But yes, this was me in a dressing room at a store when we were out.  Just easier to take a photo.  Is that okay with you?