Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Michelle and her mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spent all afternoon and evening with my mother today. I modeled all my outfits for her, and we sat and chatted, just like most women do. We talked about men too! And she knows how much I want to be with a man. She knows how much I want to please and pleasure a man. We had dinner together. She watched my take off my breast forms and clean them up. She took my measurements so we could go shopping next weekend so I can get a cocktail dress. And she wants me to go dressed as Michelle, in public. She totally sees me as a woman. And we took a picture together, and she knows I am letting you all know about this, and the picture I have attached. Every day just seems to get better and better. I just fear that one day that rug is going to coming flying out from under me. But you know what, I'm a strong woman, and I will deal with it. But in the mean time, to quote a good friend of mine, 'Thank Goodness I'm Femme'! Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Oh, and she loves my legs. She wishes hers looked as good as mine. And she wishes her hair looked like my wig. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
What a special mother-daughter picture.  I'm so happy for you that you will have time to get to know each other as your new relationship grows from hereon.  I'm sure you will treasure each moment you get to spend with her.  Enjoy and celebrate!!
(01-27-2019, 07:13 PM)MichelleL Wrote: [ -> ]I spent all afternoon and evening with my mother today. I modeled all my outfits for her, and we sat and chatted, just like most women do. We talked about men too! And she knows how much I want to be with a man. She knows how much I want to please and pleasure a man. We had dinner together. She watched my take off my breast forms and clean them up. She took my measurements so we could go shopping next weekend so I can get a cocktail dress. And she wants me to go dressed as Michelle, in public. She totally sees me as a woman. And we took a picture together, and she knows I am letting you all know about this, and the picture I have attached. Every day just seems to get better and better. I just fear that one day that rug is going to coming flying out from under me. But you know what, I'm a strong woman, and I will deal with it. But in the mean time, to quote a good friend of mine, 'Thank Goodness I'm Femme'! Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Oh, and she loves my legs. She wishes hers looked as good as mine. And she wishes her hair looked like my wig. Love, Michelle Heart Heart

Michelle - to say that I envy you doesn't even come close !!! Way to go , GURL!!!
Anne and Dawna, thank you both. I am just blown away at how my mother is with this. I suggested she go with me to pick out a cocktail dress, and she was the one that suggested I go dressed. WOW! And she wants us to have dinner together afterwards. Of all the support she has given me throughout my life, this one just astounds me. To say I am truly blessed would be a monumental understatement. So, I just take a deep breath each day, and if my mother can feel this way, I don't have a care in the world. Love you all, Michelle Heart
MIchelle it is great to see that your relationship with your mother continues to grow in such a positive way. She shows that she is accepting of your changes and when she wants to be involve in your transition what a wonderful changing to the woman that you want to be. All the best and cannot wait to see you in the cocktail dress I am sure that it will be special all the best Erin
Thanks Erin, yes, it is such a wonderful feeling. She has the brightest smile, and it just fills me with joy and wonder. You know, the 'old' me always felt weird hugging my mother, but now, it just feels so natural. I know it is early, but yesterday, I gave the a Valentine's Day card. And I signed it, 'your loving daughter, Michelle'. And I never used to be like that. I love me so much more now. Love, Michelle Heart
[Me sending positive energy into the Universe for you]!

All the best! I can only hope that, when MY time comes, that my Mom will be even half as accepting as your Mom!
Maria, think good thoughts. She will be, even if in her own way, internally. She may put up a tough exterior, since we all do as a defense mechanism; but how could she not. I mean look at you. How could anyone not love such a wonderful daughter? Love ya, Michelle   Heart Heart
(02-02-2019, 03:56 PM)MichelleL Wrote: [ -> ]Maria, think good thoughts. She will be, even if in her own way, internally. She may put up a tough exterior, since we all do as a defense mechanism; but how could she not. I mean look at you. How could anyone not love such a wonderful daughter? Love ya, Michelle   Heart Heart

Oh, I can only hope!  Someday, I hope to have the confidence to totally dress up and take some pictures to share.  I still see too much of my "male self" to be confident enough for that!

I hope through The Loft I can network with some other CDs to learn from, and build my "transformation" skills.

It's a journey - step by step. Blush