Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: OTC hormones & creams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen on and off, sites that have creams and pills that can enhance your breasts and help feminize you. I'm wondering if any of you gurls have had any good results from any of those things. I'm somewhat skeptical of OTC stuff like that. But some of the stuff says it has the same types of herbal stuff to stimulate breast tissue growth, so who knows I guess. It could sure beat chemicals maybe? I don't know, I guess I'm just curious. Hugs, Michelle
Michelle,
While I have no firsthand experience, I believe you will only truly get results from hormone therapy.  That will require taking estrogen and testosterone blockers.   Of course, you would need to see a doctor to be prescribed the hormones.

I think the OTC stuff is just flim flam crap to screw you out of your money.
Heart 
Anne
(12-22-2018, 12:42 PM)Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Michelle,
While I have no firsthand experience, I believe you will only truly get results from hormone therapy.  That will require taking estrogen and testosterone blockers.   Of course, you would need to see a doctor to be prescribed the hormones.

I think the OTC stuff is just flim flam crap to screw you out of your money.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, i figured the same thing, but thought I'd ask; on that outside chance. Oh well, but I just love my new boobs! Michelle