Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Going To the Mall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually go to the mall after getting a makeover at Janet's.  I walk around the mall and go into a few stores.  Once I stopped and had lunch.  One time I was sitting on a bench near the entrance when a youngish woman walked by and sort of smirked at me.  I was wearing slacks and a top with flats.  Other than that I have never noticed any reaction from anyone at the mall.  The only other reaction I have ever gotten was the time I stopped at a drive-in for lunch. The carhop also sort of smirked. I, of course, wonder if the lack of reaction is because I am passable or that no one pays any attention.
Congrats, Mersades on your mall trip.! Did one myself last month, and had no issues! The "casual" outfits do the trick for blending in. Wore a long Tunic Top over slacks, and low wedges, minimal jewelry. No problems. Walked thru a Macy s store twice and no one noticed. Did have a "kiosk attendant" call me Maam, trying to get me to stop. Made my day!! Blessings.. Toni G..
(11-28-2017, 10:32 PM)Toni G. Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, Mersades on your mall trip.!  Did one myself last month, and had no issues! The "casual" outfits do the trick for blending in. Wore a long Tunic Top over slacks, and low wedges, minimal jewelry. No problems. Walked thru a Macy s store twice and no one noticed. Did have a "kiosk attendant" call me Maam, trying to get me to stop. Made my day!!  Blessings.. Toni  G..

My latest mall excursion almost caused me to have a heart attack. There I was walking through the mall and I have to use the restroom. But, which one? Then I saw it! A Family Restroom with no one in it! Phew! But my question is still unanswered.
I am looking for someone to go shopping with me and the wife. By me a naughty outfit of their like I g and then wear me out that night. Has anyone else experienced this? Any tips?