Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Sexual preference when I'm femm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have lived most of my life as a man and enjoy women the most I feel. But I have also been with less than 10 men and it doesn't matter if I am with a women or a man. I just enjoy making them cum and the very act of giving pleasure is often enough for me to feel satisfied sexually.When I'm with a women,I enjoy being the man. But when I'm with a man, I enjoy being the women. And the same if I'm with a man/women couple. I just want to please.
(08-30-2016, 11:40 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: [ -> ]As a guy, I don't look at men.

As Jodie........... I want to be a woman for a man. To pleasure him in any way he wants

I am the same, dressed or not.
I am a man and i like women, but I like to wear women's clothes. Go figure.
I am a bottom.
bottom when dressed either way
When I'm in my public guy mode, my preference is for the female sex.   But when I'm in my Anne mode, I so want to have a guy do me.  I want to take his cock in my mouth and have him fuck my ass.
Hi gurls. For most of my life, I was all about pleasuring/pleasing the woman. Now, I just want to be that gurl that men drool over, and get so hard they could drive nails in stone. Then i want to whisper in their ear; "I'm here for anything you want, and anyway you want it". When they beg me to stop, then my job is done. Of course, at this point, being a virgin, it's all just fantasy. Someday, but someday, I will find myself on my knees, looking up and asking, "how may I please you sir". Blush Heart  Love you all, Michelle
bi, but do like to bottom
want to please either way
Hey gurls. Yesterday I had to get a propane tank filled up. Those things are heavy, and guys handle heavy stuff for us gurls... Anyway, the guy that came out to help me was probably in his mid to late 20s, had cowboy boots on, those heavy duty work pants, heavy jacket, and a baseball hat. Nice and trim and I'm sure muscular. I caught myself looking at him (I was off to the side so it wasn't obvious). When I got to looking below belt level, I stared wondering what was behind that zipper. I started imagining all sorts of naughty gurl thoughts. If he would have turned around, caught me staring, and smiled at me; I swear I would have asked him to take me somewhere - NOW! That is the first time I've done that. So, I don't care how I'm dressed, or completely undressed, I am a woman, who thinks like a woman, feels like a woman, dreams like a woman, and desires like a woman. That 'male' part of me died somewhere along the line, Michelle just didn't realize it until recently. Now she wants to come out and play, and in a big way! Love you all, Michelle
(12-27-2018, 02:34 AM)MichelleL Wrote: [ -> ]Hey gurls. Yesterday I had to get a propane tank filled up. Those things are heavy, and guys handle heavy stuff for us gurls... Anyway, the guy that came out to help me was probably in his mid to late 20s, had cowboy boots on, those heavy duty work pants, heavy jacket, and a baseball hat. Nice and trim and I'm sure muscular. I caught myself looking at him (I was off to the side so it wasn't obvious). When I got to looking below belt level, I stared wondering what was behind that zipper. I started imagining all sorts of naughty gurl thoughts. If he would have turned around, caught me staring, and smiled at me; I swear I would have asked him to take me somewhere - NOW! That is the first time I've done that. So, I don't care how I'm dressed, or completely undressed, I am a woman, who thinks like a woman, feels like a woman, dreams like a woman, and desires like a woman. That 'male' part of me died somewhere along the line, Michelle just didn't realize it until recently. Now she wants to come out and play, and in a big way! Love you all, Michelle

I know exactly how you feel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6