Janet's Closet Forum

Full Version: Where in the World...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Southeast Wisconsin.
The Carolinas.
south Georgia
Columbus Ohio
(08-12-2016, 07:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: [ -> ]is everyone? 
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!
Share as specific, or rough as you feel comfortable with. Smile

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

I am in Marietta, GA  about 15 miles North Of Atlanta. Would love to find someone local to help me get better at dressing.
(10-29-2018, 04:04 PM)tina003 Wrote: [ -> ]
I thought it might be a fun thought if we had an idea of where everyone is. It might help us to find local ( or semi-local, or even interplanetary!) friends.  If we get enough responses, mayhaps we can ask the mods to put a sticky, or  a whole forum section to various areas of the planet!

JodieLynne is in upper New York state, about 40 minutes South of Albany, in a wee little burg known as Catskill.

I am in Marietta, GA  about 15 miles North Of Atlanta. Would love to find someone local to help me get better at dressing.

Tina, google Phoebe Cross... she's the best.
Northeast Vermont.
Kirstin is in Nashville (Franklin) TN.

Well, I'm in a little town out in the Shenandoah Mtns in Virginia. Wonderful; 'Virginia is for Lovers', and I'm still a virgin! So I guess I'm the Virgin From Virginia. And I would sooooo love to meet someone around here that can walk me through doing my makeup for the first time. And then maybe help me find..... Well, you know, what this gurl needs soooo bad.... Heart Heart Heart 

Michelle
I am in Lawrence, Kansas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10